Blossoming Lotus Fall Enrollment
Thank you for your interest in Blossoming Lotus Nursery!
Please see “Our School” for more information around my intention and philosophy.
You can also learn more by listening to my podcast. Episodes are free and available here on the website or on itunes.
For the 2017-2018 school year, children must be 3 ½ (or very close) by June 1 to apply
And able to attend the program schedule which is
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, From 8:30am-1:30pm.
I follow the sustainable education calendar of The New Village School (VIEW LINK),
Which is where most children continue on after graduating Blossoming Lotus.
This means we begin school on Monday, August 21, then have 2 weeks off for Fall Break in October, a week off for Thanksgiving, 2 weeks off for Winter Break, 2 weeks off for Spring Break, and end on Friday, June 15.
Here are the steps to take to apply:
- Attend one of the open houses. Dates and information are listed under the Open House tab.
- After attending an open house and you feel that Blossoming Lotus is a good fit for you child, fill out the Fall application (LINK HERE)
- Mail your application with a $45 application fee to:
Blossoming Lotus Nursery
534 48th Ave. San Francisco, CA 94121
*Applications for the 2017-18 school year are due Friday, January 20, 2017.
- Once your application is received, I will contact you to set up a phone conference to speak more about your child and family.
- Next we will set up a play date for the whole family to visit the school on one of the following weekends:
January 28 or 29, February 4 or 5, or February 11 or 12.
- Acceptance letters will be sent on Wednesday, February 15.
In order to apply, you first need to attend one of the following Saturday open houses:
October 29 Full
Please arrive at 10am and plan for one hour.
This is a parent only event!
RSVP to Christina at email@example.com
You are also welcome to use this email to ask any personal questions you have!