Check Out My Free Alexa Skill >>
Today we welcome Meinir Davies from The New Village School. She offers a wealth of information, and we hope to have her back on the show for many more amazing talks.
A few weeks after recording this talk, Christina and I came across an article in Forbes, titled “7 Crippling Parenting Behaviors That Keep Children From Growing Into Leaders” by https://littlesprigs.com/dating-in-denver-colorado/best dating app in boston In her article, Ms. Caprino relates advice from leadership expert,dating sites for milfsonline dating and catfishingabout some damaging behaviors that parents foster and how those behaviors can hold children back in life. We didn’t know it at the time, but Meinir addressed all of these concerns and more. You can read the article here and we’d love to hear what you think.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- What the difference is between fear and danger
- How we can let our children experience risk or even scarcity without putting them in harm’s way
- The importance of analyzing our own life’s biography so we truly can be present and clear for our children
- How to give children the time and tools necessary to develop their inner strength, which will in turn allow them to define and give meaning to their existence without being dependent on entertainment and consumerism
- How being an “authority” and an “author” in your child’s life differs
- How to help your child to understand unhealthy social behavior without relying on the fear of the withdrawal of love or other consequences
- And so much more…
- The New Village School
- 7 Crippling Parenting Behaviors That Keep Children From Growing Into Leaders by Kathy Caprino.
Share this Post